Sunday, April 26, 2009

What are friends??

'What are friends... friends are ppl that u think are your friends, but they really ur enemies wit secret identities and disguises to hide their true colors. So just when u think ur close enuff to be brothers they wanna come back and cut ur throat when u aint lookin' -Eminem-

I once had a Best friend that i knew since i was 8 years old... and we would do anything and everything together..I would talk to her about everything..she'd share her stories wit me as well.. that was my other half.. I never Imagine that she would steal from me repeatedly and ruin 12 years of friendship..TWELVE years! She stole one time and i tried to tell her about herself.. and she denied it.. The last thing she stole from me was my Ipod.. i could'nt believe it.. i wanted to confront her about it but she went MIA from me for like two months.. and the other day she popped outta no where on Aim and came clean, she said.....
--- 12/19/2008 ---

LerFras (7:12 PM): I kno I probably don&39;t matter to u at all anymore and I dont blame you, I just wanted to apologize for everything I put you through, I was going thru something and instead of asking for help, I hurt the ones closest to me...i kno me saying sorry isnt going to make anything better but i wanted to apologize anyway....and i dont want u to reply, i just wanted u to kno that im truly sorry for messing up our friendship and letting u down...I hope all is well with you...lata

ericb4prezident (7:14 PM): I wanna discuss itI wanna know WHY?

LerFras (7:15 PM): I dont want you to think it was anything personal cuz it wasnt, i even hurt my immediate family.....

ericb4prezident (7:16 PM): 12 yearss

LerFras (7:16 PM): My whole life was falling apart...i was doing things i never even believed i would do....

LerFras (7:17 PM): Rethinking it makes me cry everytime cuz i cant believe i let myself get that low...but the past couple of months things have been better and i wanted to apologize for everything

LerFras (7:18 PM): I kno we&39;re not gonna be friends again but I had to apologize...enjoy ur holidays E

ericb4prezident (7:19 PM): Ur rite... But where's my merchandise?

LerFras (7:21 PM): I dont even kno but it will be replaced..just let me kno how u want it to be replaced...would u like a new one or the money?

ericb4prezident (7:23 PM): I bought me a new one already.. Jaleesa, I just don't understand why u couldn't talk to me..If there was something going on.. Or ASK me if u needed something

LerFras (7:23 PM): so that way everything will be straight...and you wont have to look back and hate me for everything...just let me kno....and i&39;ll make a way of getting it to u...bye

LerFras (7:24 PM): I didnt kno how to Eric i was letting another side of me take control and i&39;ve hurt everyone close to me...

LerFras (7:25 PM): It was just so much going on...I kno talking to you wouldve probably helped but i dunno..I took the wrong route and im constantly regretting but im trying to make amends wit the past...

ericb4prezident (7:26 PM): from the Debit card thing... I knew that was you.. But I was in denial.. And still took u in as a friend.. And I tried to act as if nothing ever happened altho I had hardcopy evidence..

ericb4prezident (7:27 PM): This was two years ago and I put pieces together... Things I was missing..(2 dollar bills)u made it hard for me to trust ANYBODY in my house..

LerFras (7:30 PM): I just wanted you to kno that Im sorry...2 dollar bills???ok im lost on that one but i kno i made it hard for u, i did the same thing to my family...and i&39;ve been doing everything i could to get my life back on track...i even went to see a counselor...i had hit rock bottom for no apparent reason cuz i was always surrounded by people who cared for me and loved me....but i was just blinded by something...

LerFras (7:32 PM): Look I kno you&39;re mad and everything but all I wanted to do was apologize...I dont expect to talk or anything...Sorry for interrupting your shopping..and be good...

ericb4prezident (7:32 PM): I'm home

LerFras (7:34 PM): oh i thought ur away said u was out...my bad...

ericb4prezident (7:35 PM): Yea it did.. I just never changed it..

ericb4prezident (7:36 PM): I wish u the best in life..

LerFras (7:36 PM): but my intentions of hitting u up wasnt to get u mad or mess up ur night...apologizing to u was something i had to do and needed to do....cuz believe it or not hurting you and losing you as a friend truly hurt me....But like i said be good E...and take care...

LerFras (7:37 PM): I wish the same for u

......... So i guess u can never FULLY trust someone..or maybe u can.. but thats a risk i'm not willin to take anymore.

thx for stoppin thru.
-Eric B-

No comments:

Post a Comment