Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Why Am I Single??

Why am I single?

It's been almost a year now since my last relationship, and that relationship was a year long itself.. and since then I just feel like I'm never gonna be in another one again.. not that i dont' wanna be in one.. but i just don't think there's anyone out there for me (i'll break it down now). How many of yall believe in love at first sight? raise ur hands.. *pauses and looks around* ok well.. I don't.. of course i've seen beautiful women everywhere but that ishh don't mean nothing to me.. if u don't have no sense and u don't know how to carry urself as a woman .. all that beautifull-nessss....is Meaningless.. anywayyyyssss back to why i'm single.. umm so i've been doing some analysis on myself... and me writing this blog is helping me to layout things about me and why i don't have a shorty dip. I kno for a fact i have trouble approaching girls because me personally.. i don't cope wit rejection to well, i don't like it.. so to avoid being rejected i guess i just fall back and let them walk by.smh.. This summer when i was on my cruise i actually tried to face my little problem.. and there was this girl who kept lookin at me the wholeeeeeee trip.. and yea i guess i was lookin at her too.. and i have this 5-10 second rule.. if we make eye contact for more then 5 seconds straight, imma take it as u like what u seee, and u probably want me to make the first move and say something.. so i finally decided to mann up and go and speak to her.. and this is how it went

me: hey, how you doing?

her: Fine!

me:how u like the cruise?

her: it's aight

me: this ur first cruise?

her: *shakes her head no*

me:oh ok, how many u been on?

her: *shrugs her shoulder in the 'idk' way*

me: mm.. so whats ur name?

her: WHY??

.........yeaaa OUCH.. so i guess my 5-10 second rule was wrong.. but i didn't feel bad tho... i bounced back.. but yea..being able to approach women is just one of my problems.
Let me share with yall the way i think when i'm thinking about talkin to or dating a girl..one of the first things i say to myself is ' can i see myself with this person years from now' i even take it a step further and go ' can i see myself marrying this girl' and then i go..' nahhh' and it never goes further than friendship.. now, maybe i'm freakin myself out by thinkin so farr in advance.. without actually gettin to knooow the person and see what they are about.. maybe i'm just going off of looks.. I DON'T KNOW.. but what i do know is that i don't wanna waste mine or the other persons time, if i kno from Jump that it isn't gonna go far.. u see what i'm sayin? mann i need to get back out on the scene.. i feel like an old school dude who still using lines from the 80's to pick up girls.. i'm just soooo out the loop. but anyways.. you guys are more than welcome to comment about this blog.. if u have any suggestions for helping me approach the ladiess.. ayee.. lay it out there.. thx for comin thru..

Peace and much love to ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment