Saturday, May 2, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Altho its not quite summer yet.. There's nuffin better than that summer weather and alllll the good things that come about from that. Doesn't it feel good to just.. Walk outside wit no jacket on.. Flowers blooming..it just makes u feel good for no reason.. I caught myself walking the street smiling for no reason the other day.. Guess I was just really feelin the weather. The # 1 thing I love about this season is the WOMEN!.. Yes I said it.. The women. I swear they must've been hibernating in the winter. Because as soon as it almost touched 80 degrees they were EVERYWHERE on the streets.. Just beautiful.. Whoever came up with the idea of creating women on earth..Kudos to them. For those who are in Relationships prior to the summer season.. Hang in there pal.. I only say that because with all that is out there it can be tuff to be tied down when all this eye candy is in ur Face everywhere...I guess being single has its perks.. I Plan on havin an awesome summer!! Ladiess here I come.

Peace and much love to ya
-Eric B.-

No comments:

Post a Comment